(Prerequisite: Must have completed Phase 1 and 2 with us)
Congratulations on completing Phase 1 and Phase 2 and welcome to Phase 3:
This is the FUN Phase!
WHAT WILL THIS CLASS FOCUS ON:
·> Socialization is not over! We are still in a critical phase and we will continue to focus on socialization!
·> Weather permitting we will explore indoors and outdoors (such as the dog park, pack walks etc)
·> Continuation in dog training commands and introducing advanced commands!
·> Tackling puppy becoming teenager behaviors.
·> Introducing advanced activities and distractions indoors and outdoors.
Each class depends on how the class is learning and progressing. Some classes/students will get further in the training than others. All classes are for the dog and owner to have fun. We have lots of hands on and one on one time when needed. The goal of these training classes is a happy balanced relationship.
Things to bring to class:
- Your dog (Please bring your Dog with on FIRST DAY of class!)
- Flat leash 6 ft long is best (no retractable leashes)
- Yummy treats…can be super small, soft is best for easy consumption
- Favorite toy if your dog is not treat motivated
- Wear comfortable clothes, all classes are working classes.
(we do have chairs for additional family members)