Must have completed Beginner Puppy (Puppy 1)
Congratulations on completing Phase 1 and welcome to Phase 2:
The best thing you can do with your puppy is to KEEP TRAINING the Balanced Puppy!
It is recommended to go right into phase 2 if possible.
WHAT WILL THIS CLASS FOCUS ON:
•> It is important to continue with socialization! With puppies and humans! This is still the most important part of developing a balanced dog.
•> New Items and sounds will be added each week.
•> Continuation of common commands and adding new commands. (Huge focus on Come and door etiquette)
•> Continuation of dealing with puppy behaviors. (examples: jumping, digging)
•> Training in different areas
Each class depends on how the class is learning and progressing. Some classes/students will get further in the training than others. All classes are for the dog and owner to have fun. We have lots of hands on and one on one time when needed. The goal of these training classes is a happy balanced relationship.
Things to bring to class:
- Your dog (Please bring your Dog with on FIRST DAY of class!)
- Flat leash 6 ft long is best (no retractable leashes)
- Yummy treats…can be super small, soft is best for easy consumption
- Favorite toy if your dog is not treat motivated
- Wear comfortable clothes, all classes are working classes.
(we do have chairs for additional family members)