Puppies from 8 weeks to 5 months:
- Learning basic commands
- Addressing puppy problems/habits and how to fix them
- Please bring your Puppy with on FIRST DAY of class!
8 weeks to 5 months of age –
- Socialization…this is the most important class to take for proper socialization of your puppy.
- Your puppy will have interaction with other puppies and people.
We will also learn and practice:
- Look/watch me
- Walking on a loose leash/heel
- Leave it/drop it
- We will discuss all puppy problems and have question time at the end of each class: Chewing/biting, potty/crate training, Jumping ect…
Each class depends on how the class is learning and progressing. Some classes/students will get further in the training than others. All classes are for the dog and owner to have fun. We have lots of hands on and one on one time when needed. The goal of these training classes is a happy balanced relationship.
Things to bring to class:
- Your dog (Please bring your Dog with on FIRST DAY of class!)
- Flat leash 6 ft long is best (no retractable leashes)
- Yummy treats…can be super small, soft is best for easy consumption
- Favorite toy if your dog is not treat motivated
- Wear comfortable clothes, all classes are working classes.
(we do have chairs for additional family members)