Dogs over 6 months old:
- Learn basic commands
- Address behavior problems and how to fix
- Please bring your Dog with on FIRST DAY of class!
Any dog over 6 months of age –
We will learn:
- Look/watch me
- Heel/walking on a loose leash
- Leave it/drop it
- Any behavior problems will be discussed and questions can be asked
Each class depends on how the class is learning and progressing. Some classes/students will get further in the training than others. All classes are for the dog and owner to have fun. We have lots of hands on and one on one time when needed. The goal of these training classes is a happy balanced relationship.
Things to bring to class:
- Your dog (Please bring your Dog with on FIRST DAY of class!)
- Flat leash 6 ft long is best (no retractable leashes)
- Yummy treats…can be super small, soft is best for easy consumption
- Favorite toy if your dog is not treat motivated
- Wear comfortable clothes, all classes are working classes.
(we do have chairs for additional family members)
REQUIREMENTS & PRE-REQUISITES
Any dog over 6 months old
March 27th (Monday) – 11:00-12:15 pm
March 29th (Wednesday) – 6:45-8:00 pm
$200.00 for 3 weeks
Share your dog park adventures with