Continuation of Puppy 1:
- Building confidence
- Proper dog walking
- Off leash commands
- Please bring your Dog with on FIRST DAY of class!
Must have completed Beginner Puppy (Puppy 1)
Continuation of what you have learned from Puppy 1
- Build confidence in the dog/handler
- How to start walking your dog and doing commands off leash
(all dogs and owners work at different paces so it depends on the owner/dog relationship and goals)
Each class depends on how the class is learning and progressing. Some classes/students will get further in the training than others. All classes are for the dog and owner to have fun. We have lots of hands on and one on one time when needed. The goal of these training classes is a happy balanced relationship.
Things to bring to class:
- Your dog (Please bring your Dog with on FIRST DAY of class!)
- Flat leash 6 ft long is best (no retractable leashes)
- Yummy treats…can be super small, soft is best for easy consumption
- Favorite toy if your dog is not treat motivated
- Wear comfortable clothes, all classes are working classes.
(we do have chairs for additional family members)