Continuation of Basic Obedience:
- Learning new commands
- Holding commands longer
- Off leash training
- Please bring your Dog with on FIRST DAY of class!
Continuation of learned commands from Basic Obedience, that we will continue practicing and perfecting.
- Learning to hold the commands longer
- New commands
- Hand signals
- Learn how to start training off leash as each student is ready
Each class depends on how the class is learning and progressing. Some classes/students will get further in the training than others. All classes are for the dog and owner to have fun. We have lots of hands on and one on one time when needed. The goal of these training classes is a happy balanced relationship.
Things to bring to class:
- Your dog (Please bring your Dog with on FIRST DAY of class!)
- Flat leash 6 ft long is best (no retractable leashes)
- Yummy treats…can be super small, soft is best for easy consumption
- Favorite toy if your dog is not treat motivated
- Wear comfortable clothes, all classes are working classes.
(we do have chairs for additional family members)
Share your dog park adventures with
Photos of your dog might be featured on our website!