This position is the "face" of our Grooming department and a position where customers make first contact with our business, so first impressions and follow-through are critical. We are looking for knowledgeable and caring pet people who are dependable. Must have a positive "can do" attitude and be friendly. Computer skills are important: Microsoft word and excel, as well as variety of other technical skills. Other qualities and skills important to us are: organizational skills, pays attention to details, a quick learner, and phone etiquette.
- Scheduling Grooming appointments
- Operation of a multi-line telephone system
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identifying the customers’ needs, clarifying the information, and researching every issue to provide solutions
- Provide customers with product and service information along with confidently upselling or generating customer interest in products and services
- Keeping accurate records and updating existing customer information and reservations
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Working knowledge of various office machines, including but not limited to: personal computer, POS system, calculator, telephone, copy/fax machines and other office related equipment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- 1 year or more of experience in a customer service role
- Previous call center experience is a plus
- Strong oral and written skills