We are looking for knowledgeable and caring pet people who are dependable. We are a "one-stop-shop" for pets with Boarding and Doggy Daycare services in the Pet Resort. Other services include: Grooming, Training, and our Pet Supplies Store. Leashes & Leads provides tailored and flexible service for our customers. Come join our team!
This position plays a vital role by serving as the liaison between Leashes and Leads and our current and potential customers. The candidate will be able to answer phones, assist customers and potential customers with playcare, boarding, grooming and training reservations, inquiries about our services and products, complaints and effectively resolve the customers concerns, while keeping customer satisfaction in every decision.
- Operation of a multi-line telephone system
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identifying the customers’ needs, clarifying the information, and researching every issue to provide solutions
- Provide customers with product and service information along with confidently upselling or generating customer interest in products and services
- Keeping accurate records and updating existing customer information and reservations
- Cross-trained in playcare, boarding and retail
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Working knowledge of various office machines, including but not limited to: personal computer, POS system, calculator, telephone, copy/fax machines and other office related equipment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year or more of experience in a customer service role
- Previous call center experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and public relations skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong Attention-to-Detail
- Data entry knowledge
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Strong oral and written skills