We are looking for knowledgeable and caring pet people who are dependable and safe drivers. We are a "one-stop-shop" for pets with Boarding and Doggy Daycare services in the Pet Resort. Other services include: Grooming, Training, and our Pet Supplies Store. Leashes & Leads provides tailored and flexible service for our customers.
The Barky Bus Driver will pick-up and drop-off pets and customer orders/supplies on a daily basis at our clients' homes using the Leashes and Leads Barky Bus and Vans. The Barky Bus Drivers are the "face" of our business in the general public, outside of the facility and therefore will be held to the highest of confidentiality standards with Leashes and Leads Customers as this job requires you to enter homes while owners are not home. The highest quality of professionalism must be our standard at all times including the utmost respect of our clients homes, belongings and pets. This position maintains and guarantees Leashes & Leads quality and safety standards.
Come join our team!
- Morning, Afternoon and Evening pick-up and drop-off of pets to and from clients' homes and Leashes and Leads
- Daily cleaning and safety check of the Barky Bus vehicles
- Loading and unloading of dogs from the vans to playcare or their respective runs
- Filling in and assisting in other areas of the resort, when not delivering dogs
- Basic knowledge of pet behavior
- Comfortable handling dogs of every size and all personalities
- Comfortable placing pets into crates for safe traveling
- Current/Valid Minnesota Driver's license w/acceptable driving record history
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including: days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Strong people and management skills
- Proficient and quick at reacting to emergency situations
- Upmost respect of the confidentiality of client and company information
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs without assistance and up to 100lbs with assistance
- Must be willing to accommodate clients' last minute requests
- Organize and prioritize records as needed (mileage, receipts, etc.)
- Immediately report any unusual circumstances that may be noticed at clients residence.